UK business directory

Submit new listing My bookmarks Print listing Add Bookmark Save listing in PDF

Why Setup a Business in Dubai?

0.00
  1. Home
  2. » Why Setup a Business in Dubai?
Contact Information
Phone: 0529040088
Address:
Lancashire 334036
Description:

Setting up business in Dubai is beneficial, and the reasons mentioned above vouch for the fact.
But, those are not the only reasons why companies should have a presence in the Middle East.
Personal relationships play an important role in Arab, and people prefer doing business with
someone they know and can trust, unlike US or Western Europe where online companies equally
flourish.
Thus, business setup in Dubai becomes extremely strategic to make contacts, secure orders and
liaise with customers in the long-term. Following are the types of companies that can be
registered in Dubai:
1. Get the License: You know the market, the target audience, the product, the service – but
do not start your business unless you get your license. Dubai as well as the other parts of
UAE is firm in regards to the business licensing procedures and company formation in
Dubai. While they categorically mark every company under industrial, commercial and
professional – there are also certain permission and certification you will have to comply
before getting into the business activity.
2. Get your office space: From flexi-desk, to small and executive offices, from warehouses,
lands, plots to premade industrial setups -Dubai offers it all, but make sure you have rented
the property you require fore handedly. There are mainly three important features of doing
this – 1) the availability of the property is a subject of matter if you are deemed to a
particular zone, 2) Another factor it that, for registering the company it is a prerequisite to
have the rented documents, 3) Having the office space beforehand also will make it clear
on the type of registration you would like to apply.
3. Get into Banking: To open and manage a current account is quite simple and most of the
banks in Dubai and wider UAE offer specialized services, nonetheless to avoid unnecessary
costs double-check the bank details, the bank charges and the minimum balance
requirement for your account, a business setup consultant in Dubai can advise you to
choose the right bank and give a go ahead.
4. Get the Information Firsthand: Do not rely everything you read on internet, even though
you are reading this article, it is extensively encouraged to get information first-handed. We
are in era on information technology that is readily available – even the Department of
Economic Development, various governmental organizations and other related judicial
institutes offer E-services which are undoubtedly beneficial, but getting into the market,
speaking to businessmen or even business setup consultants in Dubai is always better
before initiating your process.
5. Get the ‘Number’ of Employees: Before initiating company formation in Dubai, you
are likely to create this point under the budget of your company. But when in Dubai or any
other part of UAE, give a special consideration to the ‘number’ of employees your willing
to appoint in the preliminary stage itself. This is because; you will be only allowed to
appoint people depending on the kind of company you form as well as the proportion to
your office space.
Limited Liability Companies
Of all the forms of companies that can be established in the UAE, as provided for in the Federal
Law, LLC company formation in Dubai is the most common and easy to establish form. Also known as
a company with limited liability, it is a flexible type of enterprise that amalgamates the features
of a partnership and corporate structure.
The rules defining LLC company formation UAE as well as the steps involved are comparatively
simple. According to the general rule for LLC company formation in Dubai and other six
Emirates, it can be formed by a minimum of two and a maximum of fifty people whose liability
shall be limited to their shares in the company’s capital. Furthermore, being a flexible form of
company, differential profit sharing arrangement is also possible in an LLC. The company must
have 51% participation from a UAE national while the rest 49% can remain with the investor.

business setup in UAE | business setup in abu dhabi | fujairah business setup | business setup in UAQ | RAK business setup | business setup in Ajman | business setup in sharjah | business setup in Dubai |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Send message to listing owner