Time Architects are a specialist heritage architectural practice with Architects accredited in building conservation.
We are experts in works to listed buildings, conservation areas, scheduled ancient monuments, national parks, registered parks and gardens and world heritage sites with experience of contemporary, award winning modern designs.
Based in Sheffield, and on the edge of the Peak District National Park, we work predominantly across Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire with the ability to work nationwide. We provide a large range of services including:
- Provision of client advice,
- Undertaking feasibility studies and options appraisals,
- Heritage consultancy services – Heritage Statements, Conservation Management Plans, Quinquennial and Quadrennial inspections, condition surveys and funding advice and applications,
- Full architectural and design services,
- Advice on planning, listed building and scheduled ancient monument consent and building regulations applications,
- Advice on sustainability measures.